CYBERLUNCH is a quarterly, informal meeting of cybersecurity professionals who share and consult in a confidential environment about current research, ongoing challenges and hot topics of common interest.
We welcome colleagues who are Israel-based and share our commitment to highest-level cyber research and professional engagement.
Recent topics (when Cyberlunch was Cyberbrunch) have included:
- TARGETING IN CYBER-ENABLED WARFARE
- TRENDS IN THE — USE OF DIGITAL CURRENCY
- DIGITAL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- THE INTERSECTION OF CYBER SECURITY AND SPACE SECURITY
- THE CHALLENGE OF STATE JURISDICTION OVER CYBER ACTIVITIES
The Cyber Reading List is an expanding list of recommended books, articles and other sources, including publications by participants. Click here to access